The Moor Rover is a unique demand responsive service providing access to areas within Exmoor National Park that are not otherwise served by public transport helping you to get the most out of the Exmoor National Park whether for walking, cycling or any other leisure activity.
The minibuses can carry 8 - 16 passengers as well as bikes, wheelchairs and dogs. The service can even be used to transport your luggage while you walk!
- The Moor Rover can pick you up and drop you off at any pre-arranged point within Exmoor National Park. (Please contact ATWEST to discuss journeys outside this area including along the ColeridgeWay).
- Individuals or groups can book (discounts for groups of 4 or more). The Moor Rover bus has 8-16 seats.
- ATWEST buses are all fully accessible and drivers are trained in passenger care and wheelchair loading.
- The service will operates 7 days a week throughout the year from 8.00am to 8.00pm 7 days a week.
- Book your journey in advance between 9.00am and 4.00pm Monday tp Friday giving at least 24hrs notice before you wish to travel. There is no weekend booking service. For full details and to book please contact: 01643 709701
Download the leaflet (PDF) for prices and full details.
Operated by AtWest with support from the Exmoor National Park Authority.
For up to the minute public tranpsort information call Traveline on 0871 200 22 33.
BT callers charged 10p per minute plus 6p set up fee per call.Mobile and other providers' charges may vary.